Thanks so much for stopping by! If you’re interested in supporting Wallflour Girl by ordering some awesome treats from my Etsy store, a) I like you already, and b) hop on over right now. I’d love to bake you up a storm!
However, if you’d like to learn more about my shop philosophy, featured goodies, how you can help support WG, and more, then read the description below!
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy: but here’s my Etsy…so order maybe? 😉
What is the Wallflour Girl Etsy shop?
It’s a new online marketplace where you can order my most popular homemade goodies and get them delivered right to your doorstep in just 2-3 business days! Customized just for you & your friends and made to order, the WG shop offers a rotating selection of fresh, flavor-twisted, WG exclusive treats: perfect for a thoughtful gift or just your own snacking enjoyment.
What makes your shop unique from other bake shops?
It features popular recipes you already know and trust–like my Favorite Puffy Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe–but with some brand new twists & flavors you’ve never seen before! Best of all, you and your friends won’t have to do your shopping cold turkey (I mean, it’s a treats shop–why would there be meat? Get it? Haha because cold turkey……..never mind), because you know so much about me and my baking philosophy already. So you’ll know I only deliver the best, the most addicting, the most reader-reviewed, and the freshest baked/raw treats around the country! Plus I’ll even do my best to customize them if you send me a really nice pretty please note with your order. Word.
What items do you feature?
My selection of treats is constantly rotating, with an emphasis on delivering my most raved-about goodies alongside some refreshing, healthy, vegan/gluten-free/allergy-friendly/raw options to suit every eater in your life. My October catalogue includes:
- Addicting Caramel Snack Mix: Crunchy clusters of caramel-coated cereal, pretzels, and other bites make this an instant favorite. You’ll want to order more than just one, because this won’t last long! Perfect for holiday or event gift-giving.
- All-Natural Peanut Butter (Vegan, GF): Most store-bought peanut butters are loaded with preservatives and ingredients you can’t pronounce. WG’s all-natural, vegan-friendly peanut butter is made with fresh peanuts and not much else. Comes in 4 fun varieties: Classic, Honey, Snickerdoodly, and PB & Chocolate.
- Healthy Granola (available in Vegan Coffee Cookie Butter, Vegan Salted Chocolate Oat Bites, & Honey Almond): Using a recipe that has taken two years to perfect, WG homemade granola has received nothing but rave reviews from breakfasters and healthy snackers alike. Lightly toasted in the oven and made to order for the freshest quality, your 24oz. jar of granola comes in one of three varieties:
- Soft, Puffy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free option): WG BESTSELLER: These incredible peanut butter cookies taste every ounce as soft, puffy, and peanut-packed as their photographs look! I have sold dozens of these to shops and organizations, to rave reviews. Now available in gluten-free as well!
- Fudgy Baked Brownies (available in Classic, Chocolate Chunk, and Rocky Road): With a fudgy center, rich chocolatey flavor, and a coveted crackly top, these brownies are among the most requested WG recipes, and Ala’s personal favorite! Perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life–whether that’s a friend, guest, family member, colleague….or YOU!
Make sure to check back at the beginning of each month for new additions to the shop selection!
Why should I buy from your shop?
Good question! For one thing, you’ll have the unique opportunity to support a grad student blogger whose goal is to
fake bake it to make it–ha! Every penny earned from your Etsy purchases will go back into maintaining, expanding, and creating new content on this blog you’re reading right now. As Wallflour Girl has grown, so has its budget–and while I’m working with some great sponsors on upcoming bake projects, my priority as a blogger is to continue giving back to my dedicated readers. I couldn’t think of a better way than by baking for you! Also, eating fresh, delicious goodies is a whole lot tastier than licking the computer screen (believe me, I’ve tried)…Would it help if I mentioned that your support would totally mean the world to me? Talk about giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “brownie points”!
Oh, and in case you needed one more reason: COUPONS.
This coupon works until the end of October for as many purchases as you and your friends want to make, so hop to it if you’re interested!
I can’t order from you right now and/or I’ve already ordered something, but I want to support the WG shop in other ways! How can I help?
You’re helping right now, just by reading!
Know that I bake because I love to write–and I love to write for readers like you, who help keep the energy at WG alive and kickin’. Thank you thank you thank you! Fortunately, there are tons of other ways you can help me keep this small store going and the oven running:
- REFER A FRIEND, get a discount for later! Now more than ever, I would love to rally your support and ask you to share this shop with your friends, family, coworkers, and fellow food-eaters (i.e. should be everyone?). Every time you refer a friend who makes a purchase on the WG shop, you can email me at email@example.com for your exclusive Refer-A-Friend coupon code!
- Share on social media: If you enjoy WG and are excited about this Etsy shop, please take the 30 seconds to share my Etsy shop URL with your followers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WallflourGirl. If you want to post photos of your care package, make sure to use the hashtag #WGshop! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for updates about new Etsy items and more. Thanks!
- Rate & review: I would love your feedback on my shop–I am constantly striving to improve and expand for my readers-turned-tasters, so please take a moment after you finish nomming your way through to leave a review if you enjoyed it!
- Enter this giveaway: Yes, you can help by winning free swag–yes, a huge honkin’ WG Etsy shop sampler box for you to devour! Note that if you order from my shop, you can earn FIVE entries into my giveaway for the chance to get $20 off your purchase–meaning you can buy and still come out green! Giveaway ends next Friday, 10/17, so don’t forget to enter!
Finally, I have a whole bunch of lovely bloggers who are helping me promote my Etsy store grand opening this week (LOVE YOU GUYS), so if you see them with WG updates, definitely say hi! This list includes the talented gals from A Cookie Named Desire, Blahnik Baker, Cooking with a Wallflower, Culinary Hill, Go Bake Yourself, Gotta Get Baked, Life Made Sweeter, That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Two Red Bowls, and The Wicked Noodle.
Thank you ALL for your amazing support: I cannot wait to bake up a storm for you!
Love, infinite love,
Order here now so I can start baking for you, pronto!