(Did you know: this is the 100th blog post to appear on Wallflourgirl–thanks to all my readers for helping make this possible!)
With love from,
Do you have a particularly special photograph that tells a story about a person, place, or event? Please share!
(Psst! Have you seen and liked my blog’s brand new Facebook page yet? Juuust checking.)
Have you seen my Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? It uses a similar dough and is the perfect cookie version of this recipe. Best Chewy Biscoff (Cookie Butter) Chocolate Chip Blondies Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 heaping cup cookie butter (What is cookie butter?)
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together softened butter and cookie butter spread. Add sugar and continue creaming until light & fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon (optional), and salt. Mix until just incorporated. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven’s temperature. You will want to remove them from the oven while they still look soft and slightly underbaked–place baking pan on top of oven and allow blondies to cool. They will continue baking in the pan for that great, perfect chewy factor.