Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and I couldn’t imagine a better excuse to celebrate a day early than with some of the most amazing gal out there – so happy early Galentine’s Day, everyone!
I made these red velvet chocolate chip cookies last week for a group of friends’ picnic, but I’m sharing them today as part of our Galentine’s Day festivities. For those of you who aren’t familiar with this special holiday, it’s a big round-up of all your best gal pals and celebrating each other on the big day of love! It’s one of my favorite times of the year, and I’m sure you won’t want to miss all of the amazing recipes the other girls are sharing today.
Confession: I wasn’t actually present when my friends apparently dispatched this batch of cookies quicker than a stampeding horde of wildebeests, but the multiple texts that I received in the wake of their disappearance were enough to confirm my suspicions.
Oh, and warning: both of them mention dyed vampire-esque red teeth, so you might not want to eat these right before a big fancy shmancy date. But soft, packed with chocolate chip cookies, and perfectly fudgy–they’re SO worth it!
What are your plans for Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day tomorrow? (Whatever they are, hope you have a YUMMY one!)
Don’t miss out on the rest of these FAB gals’ Galentine’s Day recipes!
- Caramel Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hula Pie from Heather’s Dish
- Red Velvet Donuts from Blahnik Baker
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes from NeighborFood
- Pecan Sticky Buns from The Cooking Actress
- Gin Lime Coconut Truffles from Food Lust People Love
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies from Wallflour Girl
- Lavender Ice Cream from NinjaBaker
- Three Ingredient Valentine’s Day M&M Fudge from Big Bear’s Wife
- Smores Waffle Sticks from A Cookie Named Desire
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Chocolate Frosted Fudgy Brownies with Strawberries from Pineapple and Coconut
- Nutella Layer Cake from gotta get baked